- Designed for use in oil rig BOP systems where couplings are required to operate under fire conditions in an emergency.
- BOP Couplings have been fire tested and Lloyd's certified to 700°C (1300°F) in accordance with API 16D. Certificate available upon request.
- Lloyd's Test Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock.
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Zinc Nickel
- Red powder coated external nipple O-ring for easy BOP service identification.
- Blow-out Preventer (BOP) couplings contain severe service FKM seals
- PTFE anti-extrusion ring protects main coupling O-Ring from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- Main valve seal is 'housed' to improve seal integrity during pressurized connection/disconnection.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Snap-Tite 75-Series
- DNP VFF-HD BOP series