- Plasson Compression Fittings are designed for connecting all forms of PE Pipe. Common applications include Underground and Surface Mining, Plumbing, Irrigations, Civil Construction, Gas Installation, Industrial Fluid Transfer and Waste Water Systems.
- Maximum temperature of use for fittings and valves is the same as that for polyethylene pipe and they are not intended for use in hot water applications. The will withstand sub-zero temperatures.
- ISO 17885; AS/NZS419; ISO7-1
- Polypropylene Body Material.
- S/S Ring on Female BSP Connections.
- Zinc Coated Steel on Flanged connections.
- CPVC split rings and EPDM or FPM seals are available.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with all Metric PE Pipe. Not interchangeable with other Poly Compression fittings.
- Plasson Nut, Split Ring, O-Ring and Insert are placed over PE Pipe and tightened with a Plasson Wrench. Depending on connection point, they can be joined with a BSP Thread connection, flange plate or shouldered coupling.
- For aggressive chemical applications, the end user is advised to test suitability.