- 1-1/2" size reduces inlet pressure of 300 PSI (2069 kPa) or less to working pressures of 10 through 175 PSI (69-1207 kPa).
- UL listed for Automatic Sprinkler Systems as floor or zone control valve
- Standpipe Systems, Class I, II and III
- Automatic Check Valve for Dual Riser Systems
- Approved by the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals, approval # MEA 54-07-E
- Approved by the City of Los Angeles and the City of San Francisco (ULC 2-1/2")
- Tamper resistant
- True combination shut-off and pressure reducing valve
- Cast brass
- Valves are available with a tamper proof switch as an accessory device to hasten valve operation while monitoring its open condition. The complete switch, with bracket and housing, is available for field mounting. Consult Dixon for price and availability.
- Dixon Pressure Reducing Valves are automatic valves. Debris is the largest single cause of valve malfunction. It is imperative all debris be flushed from the system prior to being placed into service.