- Used for food processing, dairy, beverage, winery and brewery markets.
- Maximum capacity: 75 GPM
- Maximum temperature: 212°F (100°C), for higher temperatures contact Dixon Sanitary
- Surface ID finish: <32Ra
- Connections: clamp
- Elastomers: FDA 21CFR 177.2600 and 3A 18-03 Class I
- Weight: 9 lbs without motor
- Frame size: NEMA 56C
- Motor type: Sterling White Epoxy Paint Washdown
- Electrical: 1PH/60Hz/115/230V
- Power and speed: 0.5 HP @ 1750 RPM
- Standard Clamp – Uses a standard 4” tube clamp for easy removal and adjustment of the casing. Eliminates post and tab construction.
- Seal Design – Robust single mechanical seal design with silicon carbide stationary seal-face and carbon rotary seal-face.
- Seal Performance – Efficient seal path promotes seal cooling and provides less restrictions to adequately clean the seal.
- Impeller & Shaft Design – Sealed impeller provides optimal hygienic performance while the split shaft compression collar improves shaft concentricity, reduces vibration, and improves seal life.
- Drop-in replacement for other C-100 series pumps.
- Wet end mounts to a standard 56C frame motor
- All product contact steel surfaces: 316L Stainless Steel
- All non-product contact steel surfaces: 304 Stainless Steel
- Product contact seal elastomers: FKM or EPDM
- Product contact hard seal materials: PTFE, carbon and silicon carbide
- Alternate connections for inlet/outlet
- 15Ra, 20Ra, or 25A finishes available
- Pump cart
- VFDs (variable frequency drives)
- Please reference the pump curve to determine if your duty point falls within the specification you have selected. Please contact us with any questions you may have.