- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Ferrules.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Long lasting and dependable forged hammer nut
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Frac fittings: machined iron to ASTM standards; zinc plated
- Nut: forged steel meeting AISI standards
- Painted Carbon Steel forged nut
- Buna-N Oring (O238BU)
- Figure 200 has a metal-to-metal sealing surface and Figure 206 is similar to Figure 200 with a secondary seal to supplement the metal-to-metal design.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 3" sizes uses standard crimp stem