- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Ferrules.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Long lasting and dependable forged hammer nut
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Frac fittings: machined iron to ASTM standards; zinc plated
- Nut: forged steel meeting AISI standards
- Painted Carbon Steel forged nut
- Metal-to-metal sealing surface
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- Water and petroleum transfer hoses rated from 100 to 300 PSI WP (4:1 SF) have excellent test results with the standard King Crimp ferrules CF400-xxCS)
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 4" size requires heavy duty (HD) crimp ferrules, CF400-6CSHD through CF400-16CSHD and heavy duty stems