- For use with HTZ or HT Series couplers
- ISO 16028
- Non-linear connection force at all pressures
- No maximum connection-pressure restrictions, up to 5000 PSI
- Head pressure or valve bleed-by has minimal effect on connection force
- Less susceptible to system contamination
- Design is scalable performing similarly in all sizes
- Smooth connection action
- Connectable with trapped pressure on HTE half only
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock.
- Steel componentry is plated using a ROHS Compliant Zinc Nickel process providing superior corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nipples are hardened to provide resistance to brinneling during impulse service.
- Molded Polyurethane valve seals, with a temperature range of-65°F to +212°F (-54°C to +100°C)
- Ancillary nipple seals are Nitrile (Buna-N), with a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Parker FEC-Series, Stucchi APM-Series, Faster 3FFH-Series
- Conforms to ISO16028
- Flow ΔP = 14.5 PSI