- Rack/Terminal equipment
- FT7500 series junction boxes are designed to provide a convenient, safe, and protected point of service for terminal side assessories. The juction box is intended to house the connections between a rack monitor, and its supporting accessories such as a deadman switch, and rack cords. When installed correctly, the junction box will protect cack cords from excessive wear and tear, and cord connections from rain, dirt, and corrosion. The pull away socket is designed to allow terminal operators to quickly install or exchange rack cords due to a driver pulling away while still connected.
- Threadless entry sized for 3/4 NPT conduit. See technical specifications in manual 11068PA
- Water-tight construction helps prevents condensation and moisture from causing corrosion on the with rack connections.
- Twelve position terminal block for quick replacement of various cord types including optic, thermistor, ground, and deadman cables.
- Large internal volume allows ample room for wiring and easy installation.
- Mesh cord grip reduces cable strain and prevent cable pull-out.
- Integrated cord hook holds the cable while not in use.
- Integrated pull away 13 pin J560 socket compatible with grey(7 pin) and yellow(13 pin) cords.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with industry standard rack cords including our FT600P/620P series cords
- See 11068PA
- Conduit sealing joint either sold separately or provided by the customer