- Housing with 7" Plug-n-Play overfill detection probe, with Plug-n-Play harness connector
- Overfill detection sensors are intended to detect a pending overfill condition inside the fuel tank compartment. When they are wetted (come in contact with the fuel) they signal the fuel loading rack to close the fuel supply control valve, to prevent a spill of product.
- Prewired and factory tested with Plug-n-Play cabling and plugs, eliminates hours of manual crimped wire connections, and removes the problems and worries associated with connection problems.
- Trouble Free Probes: FloTech brand probes incorporate a double elastomer design which seals and secures the sensitive glass optic prism tip. The elastomer seals are flexible allowing thermal expansion and resistance to steam cleaning and petroleum chemical attack.
- The FT151P series sensor housing contains Plug-n-Play probe in a cast aluminum housing. The sensor housing has a 2" NPT mounting thread, heavy duty stainless steel hardware, and FKM probe seal.
- All screws and rings are heavy duty stainless steel for easy assembly and long life.
- Custom lengths available upon request
- Easy to install, just mount the housing into the tank and plug the cables together.
- Install into either a 2" NPT threaded port or a 2-3/8" diameter tank opening using the gasket and locking nut provided.
- All FloTech™ electronics manufactured after January 1, 2015 are covered by our 5 year warranty.