- Pressure tested to 2100 kPa
- Security Lockable cabinet door is fitted with a 003 Fire Industry common key and break glass key holder. Service book holder incorporated in door.
- Provision for six spare sprinkler heads with cabinet
- Main Stop Valve: Bronze Monitored DN50 (fivalco UL-FM approved)
- Check Valve: DN50 Soft Seat check valve- epoxy coated ductile iron
- Test & Drain Valve: Lockable- complete with 003 padlock
- Flow Switch: Potter Model UL FM approved
- Pipe Work: Galvanized roll grooved pipe to AS4118 2.1
- The incoming and outgoing pipe connections are DN50 (60.3mm OD) roll grooved mechanical couplings. Various adaptors are available to connect to different pipe sizes and pipe types.
- The cabinet can be fitted between the wall studs or surface mounted.
- The authority having jurisdiction may require the cabinet to be located in a highly visible position.
- Water pressure and flow rates should be confirmed as adequate.
- The test and drain line must be piped to waste. Electrical connections to be installed and tested by authorised personnel.
- Each Section can be dismantled by authorised service personnel should any service be required. Components requiring service can be removed and replaced or serviced on site.
- Advise the local authority that the system is being shut down for servicing
- Dismantling of electrical connections should be performed by qualified personnel
- Shut down water supply from my supply
- Shut down monitored valve from cabinet. Dismantle the roll groove coupling or the mechanical tee to test and drain. The couplings can be re-used take care when removing.
- Drain down water from system at test and drain valve.
- Alternative: Complete cabinet can be removed.
- All components are available and can be supplied ex-stock.