- Water is the most commonly used extinguishant for Class A fires involving carbonaceous materials such as wood, paper and textiles.
- Water extinguishers cool the fire, removing the heat needed to sustain burning.
- Manufactured and approved to AS1841.2
- Australian Standard: AS1841.2 LIC2087- WATER
- Fire Class: A
- Fire Rating: 2A
- Min Discharge Time: 90secs
- Cylinder Material: 1.6mm Cold Roll Carbon Steel
- Cylinder Lining: Polythene
- Operating Valve: Brass
- Diameter: 181mm
- Full Weight: 13.5kg
- Carton Size (mm): 200x200x645