- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Couplers have a PTFE Anti-Extrusion ring
- Piloted ball valve has a seal that is crimped to prevent low-pressure leakage.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Pioneer Agricultural Interchange
- Parker/Pioneer 4000 Series, Faster NS/NV Series
- Safeway Series-S20, Stucchi IR-Series, Snap-Tite 60-Series