- Used extensively in oil field and off shore oil rig applications
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel bar stock.
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Zinc Nickel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Rugged high-strength steel wing nut for threaded connect and disconnect operation.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard, providing a temperature range of-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C)
- PTFE anti-extrusion ring protects main coupling O-Ring from dynamic impulse pressure damage.
- Main valve seal is 'housed' to improve seal integrity during pressurized connection/disconnection.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Snap-Tite 75-Series, Hydraulics Inc. Series- 5TV, DNP VFF-HD
- Stucchi VOF, Faster OGV, Eaton FD85, Holmbury LC