- Ground clearance: 13-3/4"
- Most parts are common through the Bayco elbow line, making any necessary maintenance a breeze.
- Grease nipple enables the greasing of the lever stem, and Acetal bushings help keep everything moving smoothly, even in the harshest of conditions.
- Bolt on inlets allow the inlet to be changed without having to worry about galling of threaded inlets.
- Ball lever handle enables the operator to easily and positively engage the locking arms, onto the underground adapter.
- Heavy duty bolt on arm attachment plate increases the strength of the lever pivot. There are no impact susceptible pivot bolts or casting bosses to break.
- Arm hinge points use a double yoke design, which increases the arm strength.
- Built in heavy duty, locking mechanism prevents accidental elbow disconnections while the elbow is in service. No need for the operator to engage the locking mechanism, just move the handle to the closed position and the lock automatically engages. Releasing the lock is equally as easy, just gripping the handle and lifting. The locking mechanism has lots of free clearance so will not be affected by dirt, ice or snow. (Elbow disconnections can occur on other elbow designs, from either operators bumping the release mechanism, or from a hydraulic surge when the underground storage tank overfill valve slams shut.
- Ergonomic handle can be mounted on either side of the elbow.
- Rugged modular cast aluminum construction
- Solid bronze locking arms