- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler and Brass Plug: 2400 PSI (166 bar) Maximum Working and 9700 PSI (669 bar) burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler and 303 Stainless Steel Plug: 3500 PSI (241 bar) Maximum Working and 14000 PSI (966 bar) burst
- Straight-Through Pressure-Wash Interchange
- Interchanges with Parker ST, Foster FST, Hansen ST, and Tomco ST couplings
- These couplers have no internal valves, providing maximum flow with minimum pressure drop.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid brass
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Contact Dixon® for additional seal material options, pressure ratings and other technical information.
- Do Not Disconnect with pressure in line.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of products resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, property damage and/or personal injury including death.