- Rated pressure for connected Brass Unvalved Coupler and Brass Plug: 300 PSI (20 bar) Maximum Working and 4,900 PSI (340 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Silicone gaskets are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Mold Coolant Interchange
- Foster Series- FJT, Hansen Flo-Temp, Tomco MC-Series, Parker Moldmate, DME Jiffy-Tite
- Maximum working and burst pressure is based on a coupled set, contact Dixon for pressure ratings.