- Used on construction equipment, farm implements and most other mobile equipment
- The International Standard Organization (ISO) has adopted specifications regarding dimensions and interchangeability.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance and resist brinelling.
- Ball style shut-off valve
- Ball valve and poppet valve options available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Pioneer Agricultural Interchange
- Parker/Pioneer 4000 Series
- Safeway S20