- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Chrome steel ball valve is mechanically seated to improve low pressure sealing performance.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Urethane seal is standard, provides resistance to extrusion when subjected to high pressure
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM and Mil-Nitrile
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved and 316 stainless steel
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- High Pressure Screw-Together Interchange
- Parker/Pioneer 3000-Series, Enerpac C604, Stucchi IVHP
- Hansen WS56000, Snap-Tite 76-Series, DNP PVM