- General purpose hydraulic quick-connect provides superior flow characteristics for a variety of applications
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Tubular 'TV' valves are constructed from steel bar stock and are designed for optimum performance in pneumatic applications.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- All couplers incorporate a PTFE anti-extrusion ring to protect the seal components from dynamic impulse damage.
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Steam-EP, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile and Silicone
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved, tubular, steel, brass and 316 stainless steel
- Sleeve options include: Sleeve-lock, Flanged and Silicone-flanged
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable to MIL-C-51234
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite H/IH Series and Faster TNV