- Poppet style shut-off valves
- Designed to prevent fluid loss when disconnected
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Redundant O-ring sealing system with Hytrel back-up ring
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Steam-EP, FDA FKM, Mil-Nitrile, Fuel Nitrile, PTFE and Silicone
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Valve options include: Unvalved, actuator, steel, brass, 303 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241 Series B
- Interchangeable with Parker-Hannifin 60 Series, Snap-Tite 72-Series, Hansen HK-Series, Faster Series 'HNV', Aeroquip/Eaton FD45, Stucchi Series IRB/IRBO/IRBX