- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Standard seal options include: FKM, EPDM, Mil-Nitrile and Fuel Nitrile
- Kalrez® seal options include: 4079, 6375 and 7075
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite 71-Series
- Minimum burst pressure ratings were established under laboratory conditions using a Static Burst Unit (SBU). For high impulse applications and to meet Det Norske Veritas (DNV) compliance, the burst pressure must be divided by four (4) to ensure a 4:1 safety factor during system operation.