- Minsup Scraper Blocks possess some very intelligent features, that's why you'll find Minsup's 2.037 tonne scraper blocks on oil fields and construction sites, lumber yards, inside industrial workshops and in underground mines.
- Block is suitable for either (1/2") 12.7mm or (5/8") 15.9mm steel wire rope.
- Safe working load 2 tonne (safety factor 5:1)
- The unit features shielded bearings to prohibit the entry of dirt and water.
- Shielded bearing used to remove the need for maintenance.
- During the assembly the bearings are packed in grease to last for life.
- Hook swivels
- Unique design allows cable to be passed between latch plate and side plate eliminating reeving.
- The hook is forged from strong, dependable alloy steel (safe up to 2.037 tonne)
- Side plates and sheave wheels are cast in SG Iron
- M16 bolts are 8.8 high tensile
- M16 Nyloc nuts are grade 8
- Assembly weight 20kgs